- Provide technology strategy planning
- Integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new IT staff
- Supervise and direct IT personnel
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as an IT professional
- Atleast 1 year supervisory experience in an IT Department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
Fresh Graduates with high scholastic records are welcome to apply.