Many of you are wondering for sure, about this certain HRIS which is very in-demand and trending today! As the world battles with COVID-19, some companies are still implementing working from home and remote working for their employees. This could be hard for the HR department to track every employee, especially when physical touch is strictly forbidden to avoid the further spreading of the virus.
Having an HRIS offers multiple benefits to your business, but before you know its benefits, you have to know first the basic information about HRIS. In this article, we will be answering some of the Frequently Asked Questions with regards to HRIS!
- What is an HRIS?
HRIS or Human Resource Information System is the intersection of human resources and information technology through a HR Software. This allows HR activities and processes to occur electronically.
- What does HRIS do?
HRIS helps organizations and companies organize and manage employee-related data without manual human interactions such as:
- Employee demographics data like name, birth date, gender, contact information, and more
- Employee job information like manager, department, pay rates and others
- Benefits and other Government fees
- Attendance, time-off balances and request
Why should your company use HRIS?
- Organization: With an HRIS, you’ll never have to go through the manual processes of checking your piles of papers. All information you need can be easily collected, tracked, updated, and searched in seconds.
- Compliance: The system can adapt to your organization’s needs and make it easy to comply different requirements.
- Time Savings: Tedious HR processes can be made quick and simple through HRIS.
- Increase Productivity: When HR tasks are lessen, the management can spend more time creating effective strategies to help make the organization or business improve and increase its productivity.
- Offers Convenience. HRIS can be access through mobile phones and laptops anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Reports can also be generated automatically with just a few clicks.
When should I get an HRIS software for my business?
- As your organization starts to evolve and transform an HRIS will be very beneficial when it comes to your business’ effectivity and efficiency. Most often, organizations with 25 or more employees or more should get an HRIS. At this size, it becomes more difficult to gather, update and track details for each employees.
What does QA’s HRIS offers your business?
- Payroll and Time-keeping Automation: Integrated to biometrics. QA’s HRIS includes canned and ready-to-use Payroll and Time-keeping system. Tracking your employees daily working hours and managing their payroll is made more easy and quick.
- Cloud-based paperless 201 files- no need to stack tons of papers in your cabinet, because QA’s HRIS can store your details through the 201 files.
- Employee Intranet and profiles- Employees data can be uploaded and stack online.
- Full Employee reports: Turnover, Organization, etc.- Reports are made automatically with just a few clicks.
- Achieve improved efficiency and quality in HR decision making- HRIS makes HR processes faster and more efficient.
- Effectively plan, control and manage your HR costs- one person is enough to handle several HR functions through HRIS
- Track Cash Loans, Incentives, Benefits and Company Properties
- Manpower Requisition, Approvals, Leaves and Reimbursements- no more manual processing for different requests and forms, HRIS has forms that the employees can work with.
Even while battling the pandemic, let your business continue! Send us a message today and know how Quadrant Alpha can help you through HRIS! Book a DEMO now!