- Strong relationship, partnership and consultancy skills.
- Has demonstrated the ability to challenge and influence.
- Builds leadership capability – serves as a coach to people leaders on talent and talent decisions.
- Connects, redirects and consults with people leaders on the portfolio of HR Solutions, partnering across HR Solutions to support local needs.
- Solid foundation in HR disciplines including employment law compliance and multi state regulations
- Knowledge of complex HR topics such as leave of absence, wage and hour guidelines and employee relations concerns.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply HR best practices
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business; answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items (Performance, Compensation, career goals, workforce planning, talent management etc).
- Managing employment relations, labour law issues, and any collective agreements
- Driving and promoting internal company culture and values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources is required.
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy.
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy.
- Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people.
- Effective team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a passion for learning
- Are never satisfied with the status quo
- Build successful relationships and thrive in diverse networks and working teams
- Are willing to try “new ways” of doing things
- Desire to understand the business and external customers
- Enjoy using data to tell a story or make a case for change
Your application has been submitted successfully. We will get back to you very soon.