- Prospect, identify and build relationships with potential new clients and key decision makers
- Manage and engage existing clients to drive further business growth
- Manage sales process through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Build an action plan, develop goals, strategies, tactics and timelines.
- Consult with clients and prepare proposals and quotes based on their needs
- Maintain knowledge of the market and competitors
- Develop relationships with account managers to increase channel partnerships
- Organizing sales visits and liaising with existing clients
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ enterprise IT sales experience role with demonstrated experience in consultative, enterprise-wide solution selling including ability to predict, build and present innovative and creative product offerings to targeted prospects including senior executives and technology teams.
- Consistent history of achieving and exceeding sales goals for the last 2 years.
- Excellent negotiation and consultation skills including ability to overcome objections and close complex, large-scale deals, both directly and working in collaboration with key channel partners.
- Ability to identify and target the decision-maker within a prospect and listen, ask questions, solve problems, and close deals.
- Demonstrated new business sales expertise with proven results
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and independently while achieving results
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel
- High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
Your application has been submitted successfully. We will get back to you very soon.