- Primary consultant in development of Accounting, Finance and related software
- Strategic understanding of requirements among multiple stakeholders
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications in accounting and finance
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change
- Knowledgeable in financial and cost accounting, taxation and other related accounting fields
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team and client to define the solution
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Impeccable ethical standards
- Familiarity in use of Accounting Software Quickbooks, PeachTree, MYOB
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and an entrepreneurial, self-motivated attitude
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Power Point and financial software packages as needed.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
Your application has been submitted successfully. We will get back to you very soon.