- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Any IT, Business, Accounting, Engineering background is welcome
- Experience in business process analysis, major computer system implementations, change management, large group facilitation, and/or major analytical or research studies.
Bonus but not required
- Experience in working with development teams
- Experience in working with system design and management tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodologies and processes such as Agile and Scrum
Fresh Graduates with excellent scholastic records are welcome to apply.
Your application has been submitted successfully. We will get back to you very soon.